Risk, Investment and Regulation: The outlook and opportunities for the Nordic Life and Pension Market
Insurance Risk Nordics 2016
31st May | The Grand Hôtel Stockholm
We are delighted to announce that Insurance Risk will be returning to Sweden for the 10th Anniversary Insurance Risk Nordics Conference on the 31st May 2016.
Insurance Risk Nordics 2016, for the first time will be held post Solvency II implementation. There is not a better place to meet up with your industry peers and leading regulators to discuss and explore your challenges and experiences of the first half of 2016.
Along with addressing key Solvency II experiences, the conference also features the key risk and investment opportunities facing the Nordic market.
2016 Speakers include:
Erik Kleväng CallertCIO, SPP PENSION & FÖRSÄKRING AB
Annette OlesenGroup CRO, NORDEA LIFE & PENSIONS
Karin FribergCRO, IF
Jan ParnerDeputy Director General, FINANSTILSYNET; Member of the Management Board, EIOPA
Åsa LarsonExecutive Director, Insurance, FINANSINSPEKTIONEN
Have your say:
Highlights of the day include:
- Hear from the regulators during the regulator panel discussion including; recipes for SII implementation and the reasoning behind different parts
- Hasse Jorgensen, CEO, SAMPENSION KP LIVSFORSIKRING will discuss consolidation in the pension market
- During the CIO roundtable, leading CIOs will focus on investment risk in a world of negative interest rates - What would be the full impact of negative interest rates?
- The CRO roundtable, featuring CRO's from STOREBRAND, SKANDIA GROUP and ALM BRAND discussing their perspectives on risk and its role in an organisation
With a varied format, two streams and numerous networking breaks, you can tailor the conference to your unique networking and learning needs.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Hasse Jorgensen, CEO, SAMPENSION KP LIVSFORSIKRING A/S
- Niklas Lindholm, CRO, ALM BRAND
- Jan Parner, Deputy Director General, FINANSTILSYNET; Member of the Management Board, EIOPA
- Svein Stokke, CRO, KLP
- Erkki Kautto, CRO, LOCAL TAPIOLA MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
- Annette Olesen, Group CRO, NORDEA LIFE & PENSIONS
- Karin Friberg, CRO, IF
- Åsa Larson, Executive Director, Insurance, FINANSINSPEKTIONE
- Håkan Ljung, CRO, SKANDIA GROUP
- Bernt Sagård, CRO, STOREBRAND
The 2016 programme is currently in production so speaking opportunities are still available. If you would like to participate as a speaker or panellist, please contact email@example.com.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
If you are looking to raise your company profile in front of a targeted group of senior executives, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about a range of opportunities open to you.
Who Should Attend
The Insurance Risk Nordics conference 2015 programme has been developed in close consultation with practitioners from across the Nordic region. Just some of the company types and job titles this conference will be of particular relevance to include the following...
Insurance Risk Nordics is now in its 10th year and is now firmly established as the must-attend life and pensions industry event in the Nordic region. With a varied format, two streams and numerous networking breaks, you can tailor the conference to your unique networking and learning needs.
@RiskNetNewsTweets by @RiskNetNews
Informative overview on challenges and risks concerning the asset management for life & pension under a new regulatory environment in the Nordic region
A good conference with a relevant and good mix of topics
A good conference for update and to get new aspects / points of view
Great seminar with good presentations and fine networking