Regulation, Risk and Investment Opportunities for the Nordic life and pension market
We are delighted to announce that Insurance Risk will be returning to Sweden for the 9th time in 2015. Insurance Risk Nordics will be held on the 4th June at the Grand Hotel in Stockholm.
Are you prepared? With January 2016 approaching quickly, Insurance Risk Nordics, provides you with an essential and timely update on the key Solvency II developments, including; Pillar 2 and ORSA, Pillar 3, regional variations and global developments. Hear directly from the regulators and case study experiences from your peers.
Along with addressing key risk challenges the conference also features a dedicated investment stream -designed to allow you to explore the opportunities for your investments as Solvency II nears implementation.
Key sessions include:
- The regulator panel discussion: Hear regulators from across the Nordic region discuss how the Solvency II rules are supervised in different countries
- Leading CIOs will explore opportunities for asset allocation in a low yield environment in the CIO roundtable
- Are smaller insurers prepared for Solvency II? Hear a case study example from a SME
- The growth of real assets in an institutional portfolio and adapting to real asset illiquidity
- The CRO panel - CROs will discuss and share their experiences in establishing and putting a risk appetite framework into practice
With a varied format, two streams and numerous networking breaks, you can tailor the conference to your unique networking and learning needs.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Kjetil Houg, CIO, OSLO PENSJONSFORSIKRING AS
- Teemu Jokela, Chief Actuary, KALEVA MUTUAL INSURANCE
- Jari Niittuinperä, Chief Actuary - Life Insurance, FINANSSIVALVONTA
- Annette Olesen, Group CRO, NORDEA LIFE & PENSIONS
- Jan Parner, Deputy Director General, FINANSTILSYNET; Member of the Management Board, EIOPA
- Berit Nilsen, Head of Group Risk Management, GJENSIDIGE FORSIKRING ASA
- Bernt Sagård, CRO, STOREBRAND
- Vinaya Sharma, Senior ERM Expert and Actuary,QUANTITATIVE RISK MANAGEMENT
- Paul, Traynor, Managing Director, BNY MELLON
- Magnus Vesterlund, Head of Risk and Compliance, FOLKSAM LIV
- Tomi Viia, CIO, OP LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY
The programme is currently in production so speaking opportunities are still available. If you would like to participate as a speaker or panellist, please contact Carmen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
If you are looking to raise your company profile in front of a targeted group of senior executives, contact email@example.com to find out about a range of opportunities open to you.
Who Should Attend
The Insurance Risk Nordics conference 2015 programme has been developed in close consultation with practitioners from across the Nordic region. Just some of the company types and job titles this conference will be of particular relevance to include the following...
Insurance Risk Nordics is now in its 9th year and is now firmly established as the must-attend life and pensions industry event in the Nordic region.With a varied format, two streams and numerous networking breaks, you can tailor the conference to your unique networking and learning needs.
@RiskNetNewsTweets by @RiskNetNews
Informative overview on challenges and risks concerning the asset management for life & pension under a new regulatory environment in the Nordic region
A good conference with a relevant and good mix of topics
A good conference for update and to get new aspects / points of view
Great seminar with good presentations and fine networking