Insurance Risk Nordics 2015
Please complete a remind me form to be informed once registration opens.
Insurance Risk Nordics conference will take place on 20th May 2015 in Stockholm.
The difficult macro-economic environment remains a challenge for insurers and pension funds in the region. The low-yield environment continues to put pressure on investment returns and their ability to meet embedded guarantees, requiring companies to develop new products and look for new asset classes.
Regulatory pressures are also mounting. With the political deadlock on Omnibus II finally broken, Europe's Solvency II project is once again on the move. Insurers must ensure their compliance programmes are on track. Meanwhile plans to force derivatives trades to be centrally cleared will also affect companies' risk management strategies and increase the cost of hedging.
Insurance Risk Nordics offers expert insight and practical guidance to the key issues facing the sector.
By joining us at the Insurance Risk Nordics conference, you will learn from the best in the business as to how they are tackling some of the most difficult challenges within the following dedicated topic areas:
- Implementation of EIOPA's interim guidelines across the Nordic region
- Impact of new extrapolation methodologies
- Effective asset liability management under Solvency II
- Risk managing and optimizing investments in renewable energy, infrastructure and corporate loans
- New modelling of longevity risk
- The impact of EMIR on derivatives trading and hedging activities
- Product development and innovation
"Informative overview on challenges and risks concerning the asset management for life & pension under a new regulatory environment in the Nordic region"
"A good conference with a relevant and good mix of topics"
"A good conference for update and to get new aspects / points of view"
"Great seminar with good presentations and fine networking"