Who Should Attend?
The conference programme has been developed in close consultation with practitioners from across the Nordic region. Just some of the company types and job titles this conference will be of particular relevance to include the following company types:
- Insurance and reinsurance companies
- Pension funds
- Rating Agencies
- Technology Providers
- Chief actuaries
- CROs, CIOs, CEOs
- Heads of ALM and asset allocation
- Risk managers/analysts
- Heads of compliance and regulation
Please note, attendance is complimentary for insurers/pension funds/regulators (excludes client-facing/business roles).
Main themes to discuss:
- Regulators panel: With regulators from across the region discussing your main concerns surrounding new regulations coming in 2018 - ICS, Priips, IDD and GDPR
- Chief Investment Officers roundtable discussing the challenges of investing in low rate/low yield environment and moving away from the traditional assets to new type of asset classes and new types of risk
- Chief Risk Officers roundtable discussing how the CRO role needs to evolve to meet the changing needs of the business and sharing their experiences on how risk engages with both business and other assurance functions to provide the management with a proper risk profile
- Technological panel: How to change your vision in accordance with demands of the new digital era; InsurTech innovation and its impact on the market
- Two interchangeable streams with timely risk concerns and a host of investment challenges and opportunities
- Networking opportunities with nearly 130 international and local experts!
- Amazing 5* venue in the centre of Stockholm - The Grand Hotel